Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:03:25 +1000

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:08, scaredycat wrote:
> >Sure, but IF at some poing GnuMed is going to adopt a "foreign"
> >way of storing and handling clinical data it is very likely to
> >be OpenEHR.
>
> Looking at their ADL, it seems they are trying to defend against xml
> markup , but yet
> all their reference software is done in M$ only. contradictory I think.

Unfortunately, the "Open"EHR folks have a rather limited view of the world
when it comes to software choices, and only recently it came to their
attention that there is life unsanctioned by Bill Gates, though they are
still not sure what to do with this information.

Writing software in VB that is supposed to be portable in order to be useful
is a sad joke, and not even useful as a proof of concept.

Horst