Re: [Gnumed-devel] clin_medication

From: Irtza Sharif
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] clin_medication
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 21:09:15 -0400

> Also I found a drug database hat has been open sourced. How many
> options do we now have to choose from?
> http://www.e-mds.com/emds/prodserv/drugdb.html

Does anyone know of a XML drug database?  I am working on a console
based data-viewer for my Zaurus and desktop aimed at displaying
medical information.  I would love to be able to use an XML drug
listing if it were available.

Also, I just began following this project a few days ago so would
appreciate any resources on how to go about doing this.  One thing
that would really help is some pointer on how to use cvs, perhaps a
website tutorial... have tons of experience programming in C, C++,
Java but never worked in a group so never had need to use cvs.
Examining your code would help me get familiar with your project,
direction and goals as I follow the mailing list and website.
Hopefully I will be able to return any favors later with a
contribution.  Thanks in advance for any pointers.

--
Irtza Sharif