Re: [Gnumed-devel] soap2

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] soap2
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 19:44:28 +0100

> > Please note that I also did the sort of code "cleanup" I
> > am usually guilty of.
> >
> Sorry, Can't resist it, forgive me but, that's probably why it's not working
> anymore!!!!
It never worked. It is "new" code being copied in from Ian's
codebase. If you want to tinker with Ian's codebase then use
that, it is still there.

Note that we are trying to do some sane engineering here - the
hacking stage is over (for that part of the code anyways) -
and move things cleanly (or at least as cleanly as I can make
them). If further hacking is required it can continue in
test_area/ no problem. I am merely asking Ian to watch closely
and perhaps chip in where I/we go wrong in moving over.