Re: [Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] how to configure gnumed to use not just "lo

From: Thilo Schuler
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] how to configure gnumed to use not just "localhost"]
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 02:16:56 +1100

Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Yes the project is going to be open source thoroughly as openEHR,

 "is going to be" <open source>/<available>

is a phrase I'v heard suspiciously often from the OpenEHR
folks in the last couple of years ...

I know I have also experienced that following the mailing list waiting for different artifacts that had been announced for a long time.

But it is like with Gnumed that the core circle of idea developers/designers is very small.

It seems like the whole innitiative is gaining momentum though...

(the whole mozilla browser is built with XUL)

Are you 100% sure of that ?

At least the Presentation layer (and XUL doesn't want to be more than that) that itself is connected to other components (written in other languages).

This is at least my understanding so far.
-thilo