[Gnumed-devel] wiki back ?

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] wiki back ?
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:41:30 +0100

Hi guys,

I know I have been kind of quite lately. Since starting my practical year 10
weeks ago I need some time to get used to actually work with patients.
Unfortunately this agian leaves very little time to hack on Gnumed. I have
been hacking on two little progams called geneXplorer and histoXplorer for my
thesis which make heavy use of Gnumed's code. Thank you guys for helping me
through Gnumed.

Anyway. In times I don't work or sleep or code I miss the wiki. I would like
to add a line here and there. I started my own business whicj hopefully can
support Gnumed development in the future. I am applying the OpenSource
approach to business building. I would really appreciate having the wiki
back. I am developing a business concept which hopefully will be heavily
copied by those IT/IS-shops which seem to stupid to think of it themselves.

I am going to put the concept online right from the beginning. Since I might
be able to generate some real interest amomg German doctors the concept will
be written in German. I would appreciate a mailimg list as well.

If you feel this conflicts with Gnumed's principles I need to look for some
other server.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany