[Gnumed-devel] pharm information as XML

From: Irtza Sharif
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] pharm information as XML
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 20:31:14 -0500

I have converted the med information available from the Zaurus program
drugref that uses the drugref.ortg data into an XML file containing
the same information.  Why did I do this?  Well, XML can be easily
edited; I have written a program that can load up any XML file for
editing that fits a certain format.  Anyway, I don't know if there are
limits to attachment sizes and this file comes out to be > 400K so I
decided to make the announcement here and post the file elsewhere.
The file is under the "data" segment of my sourceforge project page.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ioe

I know this is only tangently related to gnumed, but I just wanted to
let people know that this is available just in case.

--
Irtza Sharif

I need a new tagline... but for now, this one will do.