[Gnumed-devel] Re: anyone noticed wiki problems

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: anyone noticed wiki problems
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 00:20:08 +0100

Hi,

J Busser wrote:

I managed to save some edits to DevelopmenReference from a Windows computer on a business ADSL

Yest, so strange. I've tried to edit it and couldn't at all... I tried to restart apache and tomcat, ps aux and log messages, but couldn't find anything wrong... Just the post is made, there seems not to be network traffic (becouse ssh and wike reads work in an acceptable way)... but the post seems to timeout... Other smaller pages, like the ones in sandbox didn't present problems on editing... :(

Best regards,
carlos