Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: anyone noticed wiki problems

From: David Grant
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: anyone noticed wiki problems
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:31:17 -0800

E Dodd wrote:

On Sunday 20 February 2005 10:20, Carlos Moro wrote:
Hi,

J Busser wrote:
I managed to save some edits to DevelopmenReference from a Windows
computer on a business ADSL
Yest, so strange. I've tried to edit it and couldn't at all... I tried
to restart apache and tomcat, ps aux and log messages, but couldn't find
anything wrong... Just the post is made, there seems not to be network
traffic (becouse ssh and wike reads work in an acceptable way)... but
the post seems to timeout... Other smaller pages, like the ones in
sandbox didn't present problems on editing... :(

It takes me nearly 6 mins to commit an edit.
But now the list won't accept my mail either....
Liz
Can someone give me links to the exact pages where you have problems. Don't go back and figure out which pages, just let me know which page it is, the next time you have a problem.

--
David J. Grant
http://www.davidgrant.ca:81