Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: anyone noticed wiki problems

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: anyone noticed wiki problems
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 07:35:19 -0800

At 7:47 PM +1100 2/21/05, E Dodd wrote:
> Can someone give me links to the exact pages where you have problems.
> Don't go back and figure out which pages, just let me know which page it
> is, the next time you have a problem.
http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/Gnumed/PathologyTests

The above is the wrong URL by which to access a wiki topic - if you bookmark a page it is best to bookmark one whose URL has ...twik/bin/view/Gnumed/ e.g.

http://salaam.homeunix.com/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/PathologyTests

and if you wish to go directly to a wiki topic whose name and CamelCase spelling you know, go into the wiki page's "Jump" field, not your browser's URL

PS I was easily (now) able to enter the URL that I listed and presumptively add "Rh factor" to the topic and Save it