Re: Re: [Gnumed-devel] NOT pretty XUL?!?

From: Thilo Schuler
Subject: Re: Re: [Gnumed-devel] NOT pretty XUL?!?
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 02:54:16 +0100

Tim,

thanks for the link. I know the tutorials at xulplanet. There are also two
online books on xul (mozilla-xul-book @ xul-http://sourceforge.net/projects/xul
and http://books.mozdev.org). The latter one is 2 years old and the framework
has changed partly!!!

I have played a little bit with XUL and I know how error-intolerant it is. An
IDE would be a great step forward. Still,
http://www.faser.net/mab/installation.cfm is a role model what can be done and
with the firefox success XUL will become more popular.

As a test run I want to build a front-end for Horst's new Drugref (via XML-RPC)
as a semester project. If it works I want to use it as output format for an
openEHR generator based on archetypes.

Would be good to stay in contact. I like your comments on the GNUmed list.

-thilo