Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: v_basic_address.city now urb

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: v_basic_address.city now urb
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:40:04 -0800

At 10:03 AM +0100 2/21/05, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> PS the wiki has now behaved itself with saving, though I have only
> recently saved some of the smaller pages e.g. Forms onto which I
> added a link to Karsten's last reply on the developer archive
Smaller pages never had problems for me.

Well, tonight (now 3:37h GMT) my browser has been trying to save an edit to NamingConventions for a full 30 minutes and is STILL laboring away. I haven't yet had a chance to search twiki.org in any detail about this, I had only browsed their main support page looking at what they listed there. But I suppose wikipedia has a bigger problem...

Power corrupts. Power failure corrupts absolutely.
- the current notice at wikipedia where they've suffered a power failure and corruption