[Gnumed-devel] Re: Gui-Demo Files -LIZ READ THIS

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gui-Demo Files -LIZ READ THIS
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 08:09:40 +1100

Liz, on second thoughts, don't install gnuMed. Lets take the opportunity to
remove all the gnuMed dependencies so that someone not able to access CVS can
download the demo.

I've removed the dependenceis from the SOAP control file which I enclose.
Substitute this for the old file and run it again and send me the error
messages.

Richard