[Gnumed-devel] guiDemo escaped and running in the wild.

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] guiDemo escaped and running in the wild.
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 16:51:17 +1100

Well, not quite, but Liz has finally managed to get it going on her machine.

I managed to talk her through the initial setting up, and then every time the
files crashed I was able to pinpoint the line and fix it.

Running the demo now shouldn't need either the gnuMed CVS or a working
postgres installation.

I'd appreciate others trying this in its embryonic stage and sending me screen
dumps so I can see what lines up and what doesn't at various screen
resolutions.

Ignore the code - it is pure crap - none production. Size of zipped file is
only about 200k.

Regards

richard