Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: vaccinations

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] re: vaccinations
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 08:03:42 +0100

> > All design credits go to Richard ! I just followed his specs.
> Well, not quite.
Correct.

> Where did the extra listbox come from in gnuMed which seems
> to contain 'schedules'. Of what?
Vaccination schedules the patient is configured to be on.

I have not yet reached the level of sophistication to MIX
schedules and indications in the left middle box (vaccinations
given). One can still enter combined shots. Just use the
proper vaccine in the edit area. Multiple indications will
automagically appear in the middle left box (because it's
dynamically generated). Will have to change this eventually
but later.

> I include the composite overlay of your gnuMed vacciantions panel in my wx25
> overall design (composite.png).
nice

> BTW, you mention the vaccination thing works - not here.
there may sure be breakage here and there that needs to be
fixed for when the vaccinations are released

> I can't seem to bring up vaccines to add
there's no UI for that yet

> also then the ok button
> is meant to drop the newly added vaccine onto the list for later saving at
> the doctors discretion.
Again, there's this difference of concept of when to commit.
One can still *edit* the previously saved vaccinations.

> Also, one should be able to edit previous vaccine
> data to change a mistake by clicking on the list member and having its
> contents reappear back in the editing boxes.
Should work, might be slightly broken.

> This BTW is obviously logged as
> a change in auditing, but is necessary, as one does things like put in the
> wrong vaccine number/brand vaccine.
Certainly.