Re: [Gnumed-devel] Attn Ian: re LIstbook in gnuMed 'terry'

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Attn Ian: re LIstbook in gnuMed 'terry'
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 07:56:12 +1100

I figured out the bitmap thingy eventually to be the cause.

Could you send me the sql to update the db back to Horst space.

We need something to switch back and forth.

Perhaps beter still, can you put the config screen also into richard space? so
we have access to it.

If you can send me code of how you got the past history to show up in Richard
space as well.

BTW NB ++++ Conceptually Clinical plugsins do not live on a listbook tab, if
they are allowed to, then all concepts of Richard space get thrown out the
window, and all you are ending up with is a gnumed client with the equivalent
of tabs on the left side instead of the bottom, which is not want is meant to
be there.

They should be imported into a gmClinicalTab which alone contains the entire
clinical workspace and is allowed to live on the listbook. Once I figure out
how to do some more work on this, I'll start to implement that - perhaps
you'd like to help?????

Regards

Richard