Re: [Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Attn Ian: re LIstbook in gnuMed 'terry']

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Attn Ian: re LIstbook in gnuMed 'terry']
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:00:55 +1100

Specs for configuration go something like this.

The listbook can have any number of panels, I'd suggest:

1)clinical
2)Drug Manual
3)Demographics]
4)Reference
5)Contact Manager
6)Configuration
7)gnuMed Help

It is these panels which contain the work areas. e.g all the clinical plugins
get loaded into the clinical work area (ie summary, past history, family
history, requests, referrals etc etc). All your reference tomes are available
via your Reference panel (eg antibiotic guidelines, reference texts etc)

It this what you mean?

Yes, I hope the config editor can run in my space as well.

Richard