Re: [Gnumed-devel] A login suggestion for horst vs richard space

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] A login suggestion for horst vs richard space
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:18:33 +0100

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:43:33 +1100
Richard Terry <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'll sleep on it. I have no major attatchment one way or another at the
> moment. In a developement gnuMed it would be a quick'n easy feature to not
> have to go to the config change it and reboot the program.

Sure, that's why I suggested to use different user accounts. The workflow will
be almost the same as your approach, except that in yours you change the
"GUI"-listbox in the login dialog where in mine you change the user name. Both
way you will edit the config tabes exactly one time at the very beginning. You
will have to reboot Gnumed anyways, so the difference IMHO is really small.

Regards, Hilmar