Re: [Gnumed-devel] wells score - how to store it ?

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] wells score - how to store it ?
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 17:53:36 +1000

Hilmar Berger wrote:
On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 22:12:50 +1000
Ian Haywood <address@hidden> wrote:

I think that nailed it down. Scores are processed test
results. Period.

Sounds good.
How do we maintain the link between the lab_result item and the form instance
containing the individual score answers used to calculate the score?
Or is the fact that they are linked to the same episode sufficient?
Sorry, I meant encounter, which should be good enough for everything except
those that can vary minute-to-minute: GCS and Apgar, although (here in AU) is
usually done
at fixed times: 1 and 5 minutes of age)

Ian