[Gnumed-devel] Comments on find patient again + gnumed.

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Comments on find patient again + gnumed.
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:26:58 +1000

Karsten this is still not working properly.

1) Loaded me as Terry.
2)added a SOAP note
3)Deleted my name from the input box - my pet beef  again - why do all the
patients clinical notes stay there?
4)Typed in my name again - hit enter > no search resulted (Maybe it assumes
I"m still there - however didn't put up my details again)
5)Typed in Kirks name again - Hit Enter> no search resulted. Had to turn off
the program to reset it to be able to search again.
6) Why have 'no current patient' in the text box when a blank box says the
same thing? It is just extra typing to had to click on it, delete it,
overtype it etc.- makes not sense to me
7)When are the superfluous non-functional tabs going to be removed eg
office/manual, sql, python etc.

Regards

Richard