[Gnumed-devel] EMR journal ordering on same day

From: Richard Terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] EMR journal ordering on same day
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 12:42:44 +1000

The updated query seems to have fixed the ordering.

Could I suggest that it include the time of consultation as per example from
my EMR dump to distinguish the various consultations from the same day.

Obviously I don't mean copy the format of mine as yours is only a text dump.

Also, I've previously commented on the lack of visual updating of the screen.
Note also that if one tries to 'reload' the same patients notes, that nothing
happens - try loading kirk's notes, then erase his name, and type it in again
and hit enter.

Regards

richard