Re: [Gnumed-devel] emrjounalplugin.py comments further html work

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] emrjounalplugin.py comments further html work
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:14:16 +0200

On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 11:58:00AM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:

> We could have
> - diabetes mellitus (control)
> S - Having trouble adhering to diet. Checking ~ 2x daily, staggered
> times, 9-13 mmol/L
> O - Last A1C 0.09% ( is it under O we would comment on test results,
> or under A?)
Usually, in my notes, it's like this: when I go back to a
patients lab and muse about how test came out previously I
put it into Soap:

episode: pneumonia
rfe: still unwell
S - slowly getting better, but still temps up,
    CPR was initially 163

If I am then doing another test in that encounter I'd put it
into sOap:

O - CRP today 77, crepitations getting better, less wheezing
    lung X-ray showing less shading in the wrong places

I might note it down in soAp, too:

A - CRP 77 still to high for my liking, not resolved

And perhaps re-mention CRP in soaP, again !

P - continue ABs, expected CRP to be in the twenties, well, liver
    metabolism is increased due to antiepileptics anyways,
        so review next week - expect below 10

:-))