Re: [Gnumed-devel] emrjounalplugin.py comments further html work

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] emrjounalplugin.py comments further html work
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 09:07:40 -0700

At 3:22 PM +0200 9/15/05, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> RFE
>  S1
>  O1
>  A1
>  P1
>  AOE1
Actually, IMHO:

RFE
 S1
 O1
 A1
 P1
AOE
where AOE == clin_encounter.description == clin_encounter.aoe
== consultation summary == edit(soAp1 + soAp2 + ... + soApX)

Could you help with the syntax?

I know clin_encounter.description is a field in table encounter.

But at http://salaam.homeunix.com/~ncq/gnumed/schema/#public.table.clin-encounter
I don't see clin_encounter.aoe

Is this something achieved through inheritance through clin_root_item and so to keep the email simple was something left out?

Lastly does
        edit(soAp1 + soAp2 + ... + soApX)

convey that, if an AOE had not existed for the encountlets at an encounter, a pseudo-AOE is offered by concatenation of encountlet assessments (but I don't get the 'edit" part, unless you are saying the user would be free to modify any description directly in the list so they didn't have to go into the detail of the encountlets. And if there is only a single soAp for the encounter (i.e. there is a soAp1 but no soAp2 i.e. always the case a la Horst and Richard) then an AOE, if one exists, is simply the soAp1 itself or whatever the user chose to add in its place.