Re: [Gnumed-devel] emrjounalplugin.py comments further html work

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] emrjounalplugin.py comments further html work
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 22:46:42 +0000

On Sun, 18 Sep 2005 22:07, Richard Terry wrote:
> In my own consultations I reckon there may be about 50% of consulations I
> could tag with something sensible.

100% of my consultations (every single one) are tagged with either a
diagnosis, or a presumptive diagnosis, or a preferred differential diagnosis,
or at least a problem description (like "left upper abdominal pain")

How can you have a consultation without knowing what it was about? I have
practised in Germany, Norway and Australia and there never was any difference
in that regard

Horst