Re: [Gnumed-devel] CVS SQL files - Still errors

From: Richard Terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] CVS SQL files - Still errors
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 07:56:55 +1100

Fresh cvs update a few minutes ago.

Still won't complete

. Before running the script I deleted gnumed_v2 and gm-dbo manually. I said
yes to everything and typed in 'password' as the password for gm--dbo. BTW,
your text here is ambiguous, you asd for the password for gm-dbo when it does
not exist.  You could change the script text here to ask for the existing
password for this owner, or enter a new password if it doesn't exist.

Regards

Richard