[Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel Digest, Vol 45, Issue 10

From: Philipp Walderdorff
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel Digest, Vol 45, Issue 10
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 18:48:37 +0200

Am Montag, 21. August 2006 18:03 schrieb address@hidden:
> > On two PCs it stack  and on the third PC it destroyed grub
> > and, what I could understand right now, more: The
> > patitionstable.
>
> Just booting Knoppix on a PC is unlikely to destroy anything
> on the harddisk.

But id did!

Even if we do not know the reasen, the fact is, that since booting from this
GNUmed-life-CD Linux cannot find a partition-table.

Is it possible that occasionally there is a hardware-falure? The disc is not
older than 6 Month!
Hardware problems can occure at any time.  Coinsidence is possible but  rather
improbable.

So, should not there be a warning?

Philipp Walderdorff