Re: [Gnumed-devel] guidline routed diagnostic in GNUmed

From: Elizabeth Dodd
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] guidline routed diagnostic in GNUmed
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 21:37:32 +1000

On Wednesday 20 September 2006 04:12, Philipp Walderdorff wrote:
> The next question is: how can we provide guidance through the diagnostic
> process without a steep and inflexible sequence of question?
This is a fascinating project. Sorting out diagnostic heuristics (sorry if you
need a dictionary here but I don't know any other words for this) is very
difficult as what was taught in Medicine is not how it is really done.
Using a computer to help with the process sounds like a really interesting but
futuristic project.
May I copy your mail to some academics who are interested in this field?
Liz
Rural Doctor
Au

--