Re: [Gnumed-devel] user contributed report

From: J Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] user contributed report
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 12:51:32 -0700

On Apr 9, 2007, at 9:50 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
For those wondering whether the below is spam ...
It is not. It is a feature of the next release :-)
Version 0.2.6 has a data mining plugin aka report generator.
That tool allows me to run arbitrary (read only) queries
against the database. If you give a name to the query and
save it it can be re-used later