[Gnumed-devel] Re: An GNUMed "etch install" questions

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: An GNUMed "etch install" questions
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:50:07 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

After installing, I was able to use setup my own database
Good.

Remark:  I'm constantly have to shift packaging gnumed-server from
position 1 of my todo list to 2.  Currently I'm under preasure to
prepare papers and slides for three conferences (LinuxTag Berlin,
DebConf Edinburgh, LSM Amiens) that set certain deadlines and
currently top 0 on my todo list is to get up my network up and
running at home again after suffering from harddisk failure. :-(
Once this failure issues is solved I'll come up at least with latest
client update package.

I should note that I ran the scripts before realising there was a single script
that does what the other 2 or 3 scripts do.  This is where the doc, in my
opinion, may need some clean up.
We are certainly willing to improve the docs. *Where* do you
see room for improvement ?

I'm definitely open for patches regarding enhanced Debian
documentation.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--