[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed on Mac - yeehah

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed on Mac - yeehah
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 00:16:59 +0200

I actually thought it wasn't possible. I have proven myself wrong.

Building on the exceptional work done by Dominique Bünzli (He is the "mac guy"
who made this: http:// homepage.mac.com/dobunzli/gnumed/) I have been able to
package a standalone version of GNUmed for MacOSX.

I will make it available as soon as salaam.homeunix.com is ready.
Stay tuned.

It carries all python modules apart from python itself. So it's rather big
(56MB as a zip file)

Expect it to be released this weekend. I am interested in bug reports.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany