[Gnumed-devel] openSUSE rpm available

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] openSUSE rpm available
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 18:33:59 +0200

I have finally gotten around to learn to produce rpm packages. In theory it is
really easy. The hard part is to get the install part right. While the rpms
are by no means perfect they should do the job for openSUSE 10.3 . I guess
with few modifications they should work on Mandriva and Fedora as well.

I am posting early revisions at the usual download space for all to try.
I am planning on using Novell's buildservice later on.

http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/client/0.2/gnumed-client-0.2.7.1-0.0.i586.rpm
http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/client/0.2/gnumed-common-0.2.7.1-0.0.i586.rpm
http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/client/0.2/gnumed-doc-0.2.7.1-0.0.i586.rpm

Feedback is greatly appreciated. Log files of attempts to tun the thing as
well.

log files will turn up at /home/foouser/.gnumed/gnumed.log

It is advisable to place a config file at /home/foouser/.gnumed/gnumed.conf
A useful sample can be gotten from
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/*checkout*/gnumed/gnumed/client/gm-from-cvs.conf?revision=1.17&root=gnumed

and rename it to gnumed.conf

--