Re: [Gnumed-devel] bugs in Contacts panel of Patient details

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] bugs in Contacts panel of Patient details
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 15:12:54 -0800

Adventure implemented....

... unfortunately, no change that I could see. For example in Document (select sample document and right-click > Edit properties) when editing type, the phrasewheel is not visible even when this Editing window is zoomed to the maximum size of the Mac screen. I am guessing this phrasewheel is a floating object separate from the parent window?