Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mirth setup, versions etc was Lab importing ....

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mirth setup, versions etc was Lab importing ....
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:53:35 +0100

On Wed, Jan 23, 2008 at 01:48:14PM +1100, Richard wrote:

> Mirth is conceptually fabulous, but I don't think from my understanding it is
> designed in anyway to display the HL7,
I know. But it's logical step in setting up the connection
to GNUmed. Visually controlling that Mirth sees something
meaningful. Just controlling things along the way.

> Your software will still have to do the ultimate displaying,
Sure, we just want to use Mirth to import hl7 lab data into
our lab tables from where it is then displayed by GNUmed
like any other lab data.