Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mirth setup, versions etc was Lab importing ...

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Mirth setup, versions etc was Lab importing ...
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:09:26 +1100

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 11:39:28 pm Dave Cramer wrote:

Well I think you should be enthused because its conceptually fabulous and can
be used to coordinate a whole lot of disparate data sources.

I'd agree that the forum is particularly useless.

I've put it on the backburner for the moment because of other committments but
writing a transformer to writer data to postgres (eg name/address etc, is
easy) and I certainly will get back to it in the next month

Richard