Re: [Gnumed-devel] state of test results handling

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] state of test results handling
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 21:14:26 -0700

When I had suggested...

On 31-Mar-08, at 6:59 PM, James Busser wrote:
The easiest implementation, however, may be to copy into the signed indicator the same value as was supplied by the test_org (in those cases where the clinician confirms the test_org's indicator) as it might be complicated and a lot of work to have the clinician setting different kinds of technical abnormality flags for different cells... unless we unify them all with a simple asterisk?