Re: [Gnumed-devel] state of test results handling

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] state of test results handling
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 09:42:56 -0700

On 1-Apr-08, at 5:13 AM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
What version of the database do I need to start looking at loading
results into it?

Dave

current stable is v8. v9 will come out along with client 0.2.9

Correct me if I am wrong, but among the revisions built into v9 are specific ones to better accommodate the lab data importing that has been driven by analysis of some HL7 sources (in particular BC, CA).

Accordingly (?) it would make sense to build any code that performs lab data-loading into tables around v9 (even though the client 0.2.9 is not yet released).