Re: [Gnumed-devel] state of test results handling

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] state of test results handling
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 16:31:28 +0200

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 09:57:16PM -0700, James Busser wrote:

> In the case of the inbox, all results would be unsigned.
Well, currently, there is no inbox showing all unsigned
results so that's currently of no concern.

> Therefore, to
> display a "signing hand" (or "not check mark") on *every* result would
> make it harder to see the lab indicators. I suppose that if on opening
> these results, all are pre-selected by default, it may be easy enough to
>
> - sign all, at the same time as accepting the test_orgs' abnormality
> indicators
That'll have to be done anyway since a review requires both
to be set. Setting both abnormal and significant flags must
be done concurrently which as a whole is the whole act of
signing. There is not third flag for "this is signed" except
for the very existence of a review row.