Re: [Gnumed-devel] state of test results handling

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] state of test results handling
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 07:26:25 -0700

On 4-Apr-08, at 12:31 AM, James Busser wrote:
I think

         Select all abnormals

Oops!

I overlooked that the above would include previously-signed abnormals which could be many that go way back, including those already signed by the fk_intended_reviewer

This makes it more sensible to use the alternative from my last email:

The alternative flow would be to *first* deal with abnormals [at a stage when they had not yet been signed], and [then] *after* they had been signed and their clinical significance decided, take care of the remaining unsigned cells. If this makes more sense then I would position left-most

        Select unsigned abnormals <--- the "all" is not needed

then to the right I would position "Select unsigned" and "Select your unsigned"