[Gnumed-devel] Simple Invoices support (was Re: GNUmed users)

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Simple Invoices support (was Re: GNUmed users)
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 09:42:08 +0200

>>>>> "Karsten" == Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Karsten> The low-hanging fruit approach would seem to be to enhance
Karsten> GNUmed with a) a function to add/delete/modify billers and bill
Karsten> receivers in the Simple Invoices database directly.

I'll wait for a new release of SI with the new database abstraction and
in the meantime I hope to get somewhat into Python -although the time is
quite hectic here - and then I can think more about SI support.

However, your idea sounds good for the beginning...

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D