Re: access to review audits (was Re: [Gnumed-devel] encounter edit befor

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: access to review audits (was Re: [Gnumed-devel] encounter edit before final save)
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 01:28:35 -0700

On 15-Aug-08, at 4:51 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

GNUmed currently also supports

a) unsetting the review status when a document part is changed
b) thereby re-notifying the responsible clinician via the inbox

c) notify the responsible clinician of a test results review change via the inbox

Jim, do you think we should invalidate a test results review
when said result is modified ? (this would, in turn, notify
the responsible clinician courtesy of the then-lacking review)

I am not sure of the difference between

        c)

and

        if we would "invalidate a test results review"

Are they two ways of saying the same thing and do both reflect the current state, or is there a distinction?

Do both test against whether the last reviewer was

        test-result.fk_intended_reviewer

Also, should there be a configuration setting which determines whether or not, in any given praxis (*) whether the ordering doctor / intended reviewer must sign all incoming results?

(*) assuming such a configuration, if supported, is best set globally for the entire praxis... rather than catering to the individual provider level?