[Gnumed-devel] Fwd: jbusser approved by sebastian-hilbert

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: jbusser approved by sebastian-hilbert
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 09:51:21 -0700

(oops... I had meant also to cc the list)

At my current level of permissions, despite that I am a Approved member of the team, I cannot see for example in the Bugs section that I can access anything other than to

        List assigned bugs
        List all related bugs
        Show package report
        List subscribed bugs
        Mentoring offered

Maybe only the Launchpad project (head) admins can look at the current bug configurator and the email controls since I see none at my level of privilege. I will look more at the Launchpad Help (User Guide) when I get a chance:

https://help.launchpad.net/FrontPage

Begin forwarded message: