Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: proposal

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: proposal
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 09:46:46 -0700

On 9-Sep-08, at 9:30 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Apply for membership in GNUmed dev team and subscribe to bugs.

Can I subscribe to all existing and future bugs at once ?

From the previously-pointed-to (thanks, Gour)
(I will add some links to Launchpad from the wiki as soon as I get a chance)

Subscribing to an entire milestone, project, package or distribution

If you're the bug supervisor for a package or project you'll automatically receive email about updates to any bugs relating to that package or project.

To receive notifications about a milestone in a project, a distribution (e.g. Ubuntu) or a package or project for which you're not a bug supervisor, click Subscribe to bugmail in the Actions menu on the milestone, project, package or distribution bugs overview page.

What you'll receive

Launchpad sends bug notifications when:

a new bug is reported
someone makes a comment on a bug
a bug's status or importance changes
a bug is assigned to someone
a bug is targeted to a milestone
a bug is marked as affecting a new series, package or project.
You can filter bug mail based on both the subject and headers. A prefix of [NEW] in the subject lets you distinguish emails about newly reported bugs from updates about previous bugs.