Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: automatic bug report redirection

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: automatic bug report redirection
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 07:45:05 -0700

On 10-Sep-08, at 4:14 AM, Gour wrote:

You're mixing things. If someone is capable to install GNUmed, then he
is capable to setup gpg. Don't try to convince me in the opposite.

I think the above is a suggestion that I should have no trouble setting up a GPG key. In fact, I didn't. However, I forgot my passphrase because I never used GPG and can't find my revocation files.