Re: [Gnumed-devel] ICD10 Plugin

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] ICD10 Plugin
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 12:06:34 -0800

I think it is a fantastic idea, particularly if the implementation was abstracted so as to permit any of multiple code systems to be utilized by the user.

Building first just a sub-portion, which would address one single system, is clearly easier, but may as well be guided by the awareness of the larger function within which it would nest... am I thinking correctly here?