Re: [Gnumed-devel] ICD10 Plugin

From: Slappinjohn
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] ICD10 Plugin
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 10:11:34 +0100

Ok, I think we need a table (maybe one for each translation or one with all and description in diverent languages, don't know exactly how the l10n is done) containing code and description and both should be used for searching (either by code or by keyword)

As I got it from DIMDI we need to adopt the license-file to suit copyright instructions for ICD10-GM:

"Die Erstellung erfolgte unter Verwendung der maschinenlesbaren Fassung des Deutschen Instituts für Medizinische Dokumentation und Information (DIMDI):
Registrierungscode ________________________."

Maybe this has to be done in other countries too.

And where did you get the info from that 2008th version is available for free? Only found the new version to pay for.
Thanks!

Marc