[Gnumed-devel] Re: volunteer for creating tickets at LP

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: volunteer for creating tickets at LP
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 19:45:58 +0100

>>>>> "Sebastian" == Sebastian Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Sebastian> That is too bad. I wonder if you could tell us in a year or
Sebastian> so if you got any of the other FOSS EMR running and working
Sebastian> for your needs.

I've tried few FOSS EMRs, and GNUmed was/is the closest one, but now I'm
going to develop a specialized application for our needs.

Sebastian> I wish you success with it and hopefully you can scrath your
Sebastian> itch with it. You might want to contact Richard Terry and Ian
Sebastian> Haywood on this list as I seem to recall the did something
Sebastian> similar.

Well, HDBC (http://software.complete.org/software/projects/show/hdbc)
provides nice abstraction.

Sebastian> If you have any success with the other frontends please let
Sebastian> us know.

Maybe, I was not clear enough - specialized application will be written
in Haskell language using Gtk2Hs (bindings for GTK+ toolkit) and won't
have anything with Python.

Sebastian> Have a good year,

I wish you the same.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D