[Gnumed-devel] Re: volunteer for creating tickets at LP

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: volunteer for creating tickets at LP
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:25:34 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 5 Jan 2009, Gour wrote:

Well, HDBC (http://software.complete.org/software/projects/show/hdbc)
provides nice abstraction.

HDBC is OK, but I really wonder what serious medical application might
relay on SQLite?  The 'Lite' in the name has a purpose and IMHO there
is nothing really lite in medical data applications.  I don't say
anything against SQLite in principle - but I would like you to
verify that this tool matches your purpose and you will not spend
your time in a project with questionable future.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de