[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed in Ubuntu

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed in Ubuntu
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 20:31:20 +0100

Thanks to the great work of the Debian med team who has been packaging GNUmed
for a while now we have been able to turn these packages into packages for
Ubuntu.

We intend to package GNUmed client and server for Hardy, Intrepid and Jaunty.
All packages will be available through the GNUmed team's launchpad PPA.

apt sources.list entries for Ubuntu 8.04 aka Hardy
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/gnumed/ubuntu hardy main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/gnumed/ubuntu hardy main

apt sources.list entries for Ubuntu 8.10 aka Intrepid
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/gnumed/ubuntu intrepid main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/gnumed/ubuntu intrepid main

apt sources.list entries for Ubuntu 9.04 aka Jaunty
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/gnumed/ubuntu jaunty main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/gnumed/ubuntu jaunty main

Let us know at address@hidden how it works out for you.
--