[Gnumed-devel] Re: debian install gnumed-client 0.3.10-1 package overwri

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: debian install gnumed-client 0.3.10-1 package overwrites ntp.conf
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 08:47:07 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 1 Mar 2009, Jim Busser wrote:

Well I hope I gave no offense,

Definitely not - I just regard questions as technical discussion and so my
answers might sound "dry" ... but not offended.

I had no way of knowing if there was something special or different about NTP but clearly your response is that it was not, so I humbly withdraw the question. :-)

... which should not stop you to file a bug report against ntp if you
have some evidence that it might be enhanced.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de