Re: [Gnumed-devel] Plug-in management in 0.4.6

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Plug-in management in 0.4.6
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 17:59:40 -0700

On 27-Jun-09, at 3:53 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

--> there seems a bug, however, in that that within the client's

Workplace editor, the "Delete" button is disabled. ??

Works for me.

Strange... on re-running the client (at least as I do so in 0.5.rc2) it is available and working.

Rogerio did by the way notice that one of the Gnome desktop themes interfered with proper display of the tab labels atop the notelets (in client  v0.5.rc2) ... good to know about, though does not explain my problem, but I will wait see & keep watch for recurrence & any conditions of recurrence.