Re: [Gnumed-devel] Python 3.0

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Python 3.0
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 21:34:24 -0300

Some very good changes are up from Pyhton 3.x ... notably we can stop using the "floating point" 3.0 for divisions, since it will devide as floating point from default, and "print" becomes a function ( "print ('Hello World')" as opose to "print 'Hello World' ")

But if you want a good way to learn basic Python I recomend the Think Python book wich is free.

http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/

just scroll down and look at "Earlier Versions" and download the manuscript for the "Think Python"

Rogeiro